01) Frontier India shall display the Press Release as received and may not edit, modify or translate the Content in any way except as set forth below :
a) Frontier India may modify the layout of the Press Release to fit within the format of Frontier India’s Service.
b) Frontier India may extract and separately display headlines from the Press Release, provided each such headline shall be a hypertext link to the full text of the corresponding press release.
c) Frontier India reserves the right to shorten the release as long as Frontier India dosen’t “add” content or make material changes to the press release.
02) Frontier India reserves the right to publish the Press releases or not and there is no commitment or gurantee about the number of stories that will be inserted at any given time period. It will be purely decided by the Frontier India editorial.
03) Frontier India is under no obligation to provide a visible link pointing out to the Press Release provider’s pages.
04) Frontier India reserves the right to determine the duration of display of the press release, but, will not exceed 90 days.
05) Frontier India will not publish any links provided in the press release.
06) Frontier India is also served by Public relation companies and other sources. In case, two sources send the same press release, Frontier India reserves the right to choose the source it wants to display.
07) Frontier India will not display copyright information of the Press Release providers in any manner except the as given below:
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwire – July 25, 2010)
08) Frontier India will not redistribute the content, but, will not be held responsible if some one copies from our website or links to our website.
Frontier India shall provide a link or a set of links for the Press Release provider in the example format given below:
Example format: http://frontierindia.net/marketwire/ or http://frontierindia.net/marketwire/rss
* Frontier India reserves the right to change the guidelines, but will inform the content provider via email on the changes. These guidelines are in good faith and are not legally enforceable.
Created: 26 July, 2010